We drive you part of the way! Then its cycling, boating and oysters!
With this adventure we drive you down the coastline to a beautiful place called Gordon. Along with your bikes you will board the boat and cross the D’Entrecasteaux Channel for a 2 hour tour of the area before finally landing at Alonnah on Bruny Island. You will then make a 2.5 hour bike ride back to the Ferry port for your crossing back to Kettering.
- Visit us at Cycle Bruny Kettering base where we’ll load you and your bikes into the truck for a scenic 20 minute drive down the Channel Highway to Gordon.
- Here you will be greeted by your friendly Bruny Island Oyster Tour guides who will load you and your bikes onboard
- You will head south to Little Taylors Bay for a 2 hour excersion and get to experience the beautiful waters and secluded beaches of South Bruny Island from a perspective that most tourists don’t get.
- Did we mention the succulent feast of fresh oysters?
- After the boat tour its back to Alonnah on Bruny Island where you decide whether to stay the night or make the return bike ride back to Kettering.
- When you are ready, cycle back to the ferry terminal and head back across the water to Kettering where you can drop your bikes off.
“A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO WITNESS THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THIS INCREDIBLE PLACE“
Returning to Kettering on the same day:
- person $235
- persons $290
- persons $465
- persons $580
- persons $725
- persons $880
Includes ebike hire, transport to Gordon, return ferry fare and oyster tour. For staying overnight on Bruny. Add $55 (eBike hire) per person plus accommodation costs.